Put the legal experience of St. John Parish, Louisiana Traffic and Speeding Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you.
Since 1991, clients have been hiring me to represent them in their St. John Parish, Louisiana traffic ticket cases. I help them avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don't have to go to court themselves.
I go to court for them and obtain lower fines, court costs, and contempt fees in regards to their traffic ticket. My clients St. John Parish, Louisiana traffic tickets are either DISMISSED, or REDUCED to a NON MOVING VIOLATION which will not appear on the client's driver license record.
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email message to you an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It's easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
St. John Parish traffic tickets should not be taken lightly. They can ruin an otherwise good driving record and raise your car insurance rate for years. When ignored entirely, that can be grounds for an arrest during your next traffic stop; inconvenient and expensive to say the least. I prevent these avoidable consequences by representing clients in court to relieve them of these problems and the anxiety and aggravation that a day in St. John Parish traffic court can be.
Examples of traffic tickets Paul defends:
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
Traffic ticket attorney Paul Massa provides high quality and affordable traffic ticket defense representation. Paul defends persons accused of all types of traffic offenses in courts throughout St. John Parish.
Just fill out the free consultation form with your St. John ticket information. Once I receive your information from the form I will quickly respond with an offer to represent based on your specific legal situation. If you hire me I do all the work and appear on your behalf. Its that simple.
St. John Parish traffic court procedures are quite unfamiliar to most people. Which is why it can be difficult for most motorists to make a persuasive presentation to the judge. Having an attorney or lawyer represent you can dramatically increase the chances of keeping your traffic ticket violation off your driving record and avoiding your appearance in court.
Attorney Paul Massa knows the local court rules and has appeared before the court for many other clients for over 20 years. This now allows him to represent you in the most effective matter, for the most advantageous results possible. His traffic ticket defense experience will benefit you for years to come.
If you are from out-of-state there may be no way you can make it back to Louisiana to contest your ticket. Rest assured, Paul Massa can handle your Louisiana speeding ticket case for you no matter what state in America you live in.
If you have a St. John Parish, Louisiana traffic ticket, turn to traffic ticket attorney Paul Massa for a free consultation of your case. I offer my services throughout the State of Louisiana in all cities and Parishes.