Put the legal experience of St. John, Louisiana No Insurance Ticket Attorney Paul Massa to work for you
IT IS EASY TO START THE FREE CONSULTATION PROCESS:
1. To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 504-975-6606
2. When I receive your information through my website form, I email a message to you with an Offer of Legal Representation, how I can help you, and also an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
3. When you accept my Legal Representation Offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, I do all the work as your attorney representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
4. After your ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, any court paperwork, and all the instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court in order to keep your ticket off your driving record at DMV.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Louisiana traffic ticket lawyer Paul Massa for your case.
I greatly appreciate your effort and your patience
Sincerely, A.P. Feb. 24, 2018
God bless you and thanks for telling me so soon
- D.D. Jan. 10, 2018
You got my license reinstated! Thank you again!
C.W. June 1, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed reply
Sincerely, ES June 30, 2018
You’ve been very professional and responsive
M.L. May 25, 2018
New license, made possible by your extremely capable work
M.P.C. August 6, 2018
You saved me so much money and time
I.M. May 10, 2018
It is comforting to know that professionals like you live up to your oath and provide a service that is top-notch
JM June 21, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
C.K. July 6, 2018
This is a great result, thank you for everything
A.A. April 17, 2018
It’s so refreshing to deal with someone who says exactly what he’s going do
Gratefully, M.C. March 22, 2018
In St. John, Louisiana, it is illegal not to have insurance on your car or truck, or not to have the proof of insurance card in your vehicle.
By failing to carry insurance, or be able to show proof of insurance, your citation will result in fines, points on your driving record, and increased insurance costs. Your license could be suspended as the result of no insurance citation by a driver who already has points on his or her driving record!
Paul Massa is a St. John traffic ticket lawyer that can offer legal representation to a driver who has received a citation for a no proof of insurance. Although you may think it is easier to simply pay the fine and go on your way, working with a lawyer can actually save you money and trouble in the long run. Contact failure to carry insurance traffic ticket attorney Paul Massa for a free case review today.
Telephone and internet consultations are always FREE with no obligation.
Just fill out the free consultation form with your St. John No Insurance ticket information. Once I receive your information from the form I will quickly respond with an offer to represent you based on your specific legal situation. If you hire me I do all the work and appear on your behalf. Its that simple.
In most no insurance citation cases, there is no need for unnecessary meetings at my office or even the need for you to appear in court for your hearing.
Paul assists motorists from all over the State during their defense of “No Insurance” violations written in St. John Parish, Louisiana.
Attorney Paul Massa knows the local court rules and has appeared before the court for many other clients for over 20 years. This now allows him to represent you in the most effective matter, for the most advantageous results possible. His traffic ticket defense experience will benefit you for years to come.
Please fill out the free consultation form to start the process of getting help with your St. John Parish no insurance ticket.
Examples of traffic tickets Paul defends in St. John Parish:
• Red Light
• Stop Sign
• Failure to Yield
• No Insurance
• HOV/Carpool Lane
• CDL – Commercial Drivers
• Cell Phone/Texting
• Following too Close
• Too Fast for Conditions
• Obstructing an Intersection
• Speeding in a School Zone
• Suspended License Reinstatement